Our School is using ParentSquare!
We are very excited for the new school year and we hope you are too! We want to share with you that this year we’ll be using ParentSquare for all school communication with parents/guardians. It will be the place where you receive all information relevant to your child. It’s the easiest way for you to see what’s going on at school and in the classroom. Better yet, should you need to contact us, you’ll be able to send a direct message from ParentSquare.
ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect.
With ParentSquare you’ll be able to
- Receive all school and classroom communication via email, text or app
- View and download photos
- View the school and classroom calendar and RSVP for events
- Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items
Activate your Account
The best way to use ParentSquare is by downloading the free mobile app for iOS or Android. You will soon receive an invitation via email or text. Simply click on the link to activate your account (it’ll take less than a minute). You can also use ParentSquare on any device.
- Activate Account – Click the link in your invitation email/text or sign up on ParentSquare.com or via the ParentSquare app.
- Download App – It’s easy to stay in the loop with the ParentSquare app. Download it now from the App store or Google Play.
- Set Preferences – Click your name in the top right to visit your account page and set your notification and language preferences.
- Get Photos & Files – Click ‘Photos & Files’ in sidebar to easily access pictures, forms and documents that have been shared with you.
- Appreciate Posts – Click ‘Appreciate’ in your email/ app or website to thank a teacher or staff for a post. Teachers love the appreciation.
- Comment or Reply – Click ‘Comment’ in app or website to privately ask a question about the post that your teacher or school sent.
- Participate – Click ‘Sign Ups & RSVPs’ in the sidebar to see available opportunities. Click bell on top to check your commitments.
- Join a Group – Click ‘Groups’ in the sidebar to join a group or committee at your school to participate or to stay up-to-date.
- Find People – Click ‘Directory’ in the sidebar to find contact information for teachers and parents (not available at all schools).
- Get in Touch – Click ‘Messages’ in the sidebar to privately get in touch with staff, teachers and parent leaders.