Lunches Starting March 30, 2020
Good afternoon Valley View,
We just wanted to let everyone know that starting Monday, March 30th, Valley View will be providing breakfast and lunch to everyone 18 and younger. Every Monday and Thursday we will give out enough breakfast and lunch food to cover your students until the next pickup date. There will be a choice of ten locations. Please fill out the short two-question survey on parent square by Thursday at noon or email me directly. This will help us to be able to make sure we have enough food at each location. Please keep in mind that this could all change. I will make sure to update this page if any changes have to be made.
We want to make sure that everyone is fed during these trying times so please if you have a specific need feel free to call my desk at (937)-855-6581 ext. 6 or email me at email@example.com and we will do what we can to make sure these needs are met.
Here is a message from your local lunch ladies:
Feeding kids that’s what we do
And we will bring your lunch to you.
A breakfast for tomorrow we will include.
To get your brain working and improve your mood.
Our goal is simple your health comes first.
So we’ll add a drink to quench your thirst.
If your needs are special don’t fret don’t bawl.
Just pick up the phone and give us a call.
We are lunch ladies, this is what we do
And we are proud to be Valley View.
Location choices are as follows
- Junior High gym lobby 11:00-12:30
- Sunoco Farmersville 11:30-12:30
- Intermediate building door c6 by preschool 11:00-12:30
- Germantown First Church of God 11:30-12:30
- Windcliff apts. 11:00-11:45 or Hillcrest park 11:45-12:30
- St. John’s church 11:00-11:45 or Kercher park 11:45-12:30
- Germantown grocery store parking lot 11:00-11:45 or Hickory Point and Butter 11:45-12:30
Please let me know your desired location and number of students you will be picking up for as soon as possible. Thank you and stay healthy.
Director of Operations for Valley View Local Schools
Latest News from Superintendent Richards
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- Congrats on making it to the end of the 2019-2020 School YearWe have made it! Today officially concludes the 2019-2020 school year! Tomorrow staff will finish their year-end checklists, but today is a day to celebrate. It goes without saying that this is NOT the end of the school year that any of us could have predicted at the beginning of the year, nor is it
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- May 9th, 2020The calendar says May 9th, but the weather certainly does not feel like May. A few more updates moving forward: – The last day of new instruction is this Wednesday. After that, assignments will still be given, but they will be more exploratory in nature and will not be for a grade. Since we are
- May 11, 2020 Board of Education Meeting DetailsThe May 11, 2020 Board of Education meeting will take place at 6:00 as a Zoom Meeting due to social distancing guidelines. To access the meeting: Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/84321684392?pwd=YmswNEhWa3kxM1N1TjZFa3VZdVIvdz09 Meeting ID: 843 2168 4392Password: 9tcK3s Also, anyone wanting to speak at Public Participation will need to email Laura Sauber by 3:00 p.m on Monday, May
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- April 24thHappy Friday to everyone! I am so proud of the work I have seen this past few weeks. Staff members going to houses to check up on students, parents and teachers collaborating on how to help students, and some amazing virtual sessions (I am excited about the world-class flute player who is going to do
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- April 20thHopefully this message finds everyone well. I know we are all growing weary of social distancing and being apart from friends and family, but we are still focused on safety. A few important points: – The governor just announced that we will not be allowed to resume in-person learning for the rest of the