Lunches Starting March 30, 2020
Good afternoon Valley View,
We just wanted to let everyone know that starting Monday, March 30th, Valley View will be providing breakfast and lunch to everyone 18 and younger. Every Monday and Thursday we will give out enough breakfast and lunch food to cover your students until the next pickup date. There will be a choice of ten locations. Please fill out the short two-question survey on parent square by Thursday at noon or email me directly. This will help us to be able to make sure we have enough food at each location. Please keep in mind that this could all change. I will make sure to update this page if any changes have to be made.
We want to make sure that everyone is fed during these trying times so please if you have a specific need feel free to call my desk at (937)-855-6581 ext. 6 or email me at email@example.com and we will do what we can to make sure these needs are met.
Here is a message from your local lunch ladies:
Feeding kids that’s what we do
And we will bring your lunch to you.
A breakfast for tomorrow we will include.
To get your brain working and improve your mood.
Our goal is simple your health comes first.
So we’ll add a drink to quench your thirst.
If your needs are special don’t fret don’t bawl.
Just pick up the phone and give us a call.
We are lunch ladies, this is what we do
And we are proud to be Valley View.
Location choices are as follows
- Junior High gym lobby 11:00-12:30
- Sunoco Farmersville 11:30-12:30
- Intermediate building door c6 by preschool 11:00-12:30
- Germantown First Church of God 11:30-12:30
- Windcliff apts. 11:00-11:45 or Hillcrest park 11:45-12:30
- St. John’s church 11:00-11:45 or Kercher park 11:45-12:30
- Germantown grocery store parking lot 11:00-11:45 or Hickory Point and Butter 11:45-12:30
Please let me know your desired location and number of students you will be picking up for as soon as possible. Thank you and stay healthy.
Director of Operations for Valley View Local Schools
Latest News from Superintendent Richards
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- March 27th, 2020I hope everyone has been staying at-home when allowable and are safe and healthy. Our Spring Break ends this week, and we return to a virtual classroom on Monday. While the below items certainly are not as amusing as most Top 10 lists, important information is included that we hope will be of benefit. 1) Buildings- … Read more
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- March 19th, 2020Greetings fellow Spartans!I hope everyone is doing well as we proceed through this unique time. We still have much to celebrate and be thankful for during this phenomenon. Mrs. Jill Weaver was recently awarded a giant moon map from the Aldrin Family Foundation. Mrs. Weaver was the only recipient in the entire state of Ohio! … Read more
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- March 18th, 2020We made it through Day 1 of online learning! We are taking small steps with this as the teachers find their footing, as well as parents and students doing the same. Great strides have been taken today to secure technology for those in need. More and more lunches get distributed daily, and we hope to … Read more
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- Tuesday, March 17th, 2020It is sad to see teachers packing up their classrooms and students picking up their belongings in March. However, it is exciting to see staff members working diligently and creatively to enter this unknown time with the full intent of helping our students as much as possible. While we will take baby steps this week, … Read more
- From the Desk of the Superintendent- Monday, March 16th, 2020Another day, another round of new information. While there are many questions right now, know that we are working on the answers. Some of these answers will take us some time to formulate, so thank you in advance for your patience. Here are the important take-away concepts for today: – Packing- Governor DeWine state on Sunday … Read more