The safety, health, and well-being of Valley View students, staff, volunteers, and visitors is a top priority. The purpose of this webpage is to provide parents, students, volunteers, and visitors with information on district safety programs and links to helpful resources. These links are suggested as additional information and resources that may be helpful to our parents, and should not be considered an endorsement of any organization, service or program.
General Safety Guidelines
- Schools in Valley View conduct all safety drills required by law and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Visitors to Valley View schools must sign in at the office and wear a visitor badge while at the school.
- Video cameras are used to monitor activity throughout the schools.
- Any volunteer with unsupervised access to students will be required to pass a criminal background check through our visitor management system, Raptor.
- Bullying and hazing activities of any type are prohibited. No school district employee shall encourage, permit, authorize, condone, or tolerate any bullying or hazing activity.
- Any chemicals brought into a school or on school grounds must have a Material Safety Data Sheet.