For special education or psychological records, please contact Lisa Minton at (937) 855-6581 ext. 5010 before 1:00 pm or email her at She will need the date of birth of the person you are requesting records for, and that person will need to come in and sign a “Release of Records” in order to get copies.

You can find “A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education” at the following link: and more information on the Ohio Dept. of Education website at