Resources for parents and students:
- Teacher directory – Visit this page to see teacher landing pages. Look for the icon on the far right of the list.
- Parent Help Desk – for technology issues. Hotline staffed 8am-2pm, 937-855-4116, option 9.
- Parent Request for Chromebook/Hotspot Repair
- Daily Home Screening for Students
- School supply lists for 2020-21
- Student parking permit application and vehicle registration
- Policy for random urine drug testing of parking permit holders and participants in athletic/extracurricular activities
- Spartan One-to-World Initiative 2020-21
- Dayton Children’s Hospital Protocols for Screening and Quarantine.
Tools for Blended Learning
Resources for parents to help their students. Access new tools, tips for remote learning and learn about teacher landing pages and other information students need to start the year at Valley View.
School schedules are different this year to accommodate our hybrid schedule.
Pre-School day: 8:15am-12:36pm
Primary / Intermediate school day: 8:15am-12:43pm
Weekly Breakfast/Lunch Distribution
- High School (back of building)
- Junior High gym lobby
- Intermediate School, right next to the pre-school.
K-3 Remote Learning – PLP Information
PLP Log-in page – Access to the Personalized Learning Platform remote learning for K-3 students.
- Orientation Video Recording – use passcode n7bF+^u8
- Tech Support
- PLP Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips and Tricks